The company may collect and process personal information about job applicants. The company may have this personal information on paper or electronically.
The company will be transparent about how it handles personal data, protects privacy and security, and protects its data in both the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and the 2018 Data Protection Act. Fulfills responsibilities. How and why we collect and use personal information in the recruitment process. GDPR requires that we notify you of the Privacy Notice.
This privacy notice applies to all job candidates, regardless of whether they apply for a position directly or indirectly through an agency. This is not an agreement.
To ensure compliance with the Privacy Notice, the Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer. If you have queries regarding this Privacy Notice or how we handle your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Principles:
GDPR imposes six data protection rules on a company. These principles require that the personal information we hold about you be as follows:
- Legal, fair and transparent implementation.
- They are collected for legal purposes only, which are clearly stated to the recipient. No more data processing that contradicts these goals.
- Accurate, relevant, and just what is needed for these purposes.
- Accuracy and, where possible, the latest.
- Protect and secure your identity.
- Processed Data in a way that protects it.
These rules are the responsibility of the company. The company must be competent and willing to comply. This is known as liability.
What Type Of Personal Piece Of Information Do We Get Or Collect About You?
Any information about a person that can be used to identify that person is considered personal information. Anonymous data (ie all identifiable data has been removed. Personal information about convictions or criminal offenses is also included in the "special category" category. This type of information requires more protection because it is more sensitive) The special features of these categories include information about you, race or ethnic origin, political views, or religious or philosophical beliefs, as well as information about your union membership, health, life or sexual orientation, And genetic and biometric information.
During the recruitment process, the company may collect, use and process personal information. It includes:
- Your contact information, including your name and address, as well as your telephone number.
- Personal information should be included in the CV, application form, cover letter or interview note.
- See references.
- Copies of information and proof of your right to work in the UK that you are eligible to do so.
- Copies of Certificate of Eligibility.
- Copy of driving license
- Other background check documents.
- Details of your work history, skills and experience with former employers.
- Information about your current salary, including benefits and pension rights.
- Your professional membership.
The Company may collect, process and use the following types of personal information as part of the recruitment process (as applicable).
- If you are a disabled candidate, the company should make appropriate adjustments in the recruitment process.
- Information about your race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
- Information on criminal convictions.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
Through the recruitment process, the company may collect personal information about you. This could be directly from you or the employer's agency. Personal information may also be collected from other third parties, including referrals from former employers, background check providers, and information from credit reference agencies. The company will not collect personal information from any third party during the recruitment process, except employment agencies. We will let you know if we do this after we have been offered a job.
During the recruitment process, you are not required to disclose personal information.
Some of your personal information may be stored in a variety of locations, such as your application in other IT systems such as the company's human resource management software and email program.
How And Why Do We Use Your Personal Data Of Information?
Where permitted by law, we will not collect or use sensitive personal information. This includes information about criminal convictions or crimes.
There are certain types of personal data, such as: Information about your health and your criminal convictions are processed in order to allow us to use or exercise our employment rights and our data protection policy. in accordance.
We may also use information about your health or information about criminal convictions if you have given your consent. We'll give you all the details and reasons why we need personal data so you can decide if you want it or not. You can choose to consent.
We are processing or will process medical information for the following purposes:
Evaluate your suitability for work or participation.
- Respect legal and / or regulatory obligations and responsibilities. Criminal background check
- Respect the responsibility of reasonable accommodation and other privileged responsibilities for job applicants.
- Respect your legal rights.
- Evaluate your fitness for work.
- Ensuring efficient business, personnel and human resource management.
- Monitor equal opportunities.
The Company may also process certain types of personal data, such as: The Company does not collect any personal information that is specific to your religious, philosophical or ethnic origin. This is done in accordance with our data protection policies and monitors equal recruitment opportunities. The Company does not use personal information for these purposes. It anonymizes or collects it with your written consent. You have the right to refuse to provide such personal information.
Your personal information may be used from time to time, including information about convictions or criminal offenses. This information is necessary for the establishment, defense or exercise of legal claims.
Change of Purpose:
Your personal data will only be used for the purpose for which it was submitted, ie you have submitted your application for the recruitment process.
If your job application fails, the company wants to keep your information on file in case of future job opportunities.
If you would like your information to be removed from our system at any time, please email email@example.com
Who Has Access To Your Personal Information?
If necessary, your personal data can be shared within the company to help recruit. This includes HR team members, vacant faculty, and IT staff.
The company will not share personal information about you with third parties during the recruitment process, unless your job applications are successful and we offer you a job or commitment. We may at this stage share your personal data with other parties (and their agents).
- External organizations can be used for pre-employment reference checks and background checks.
- Refer to previous employers.
- Professional counsel such as a lawyer.
Your personal information may be shared with regulators or other authorities for compliance with the law.
Your personal information may be shared with third parties if necessary to comply with any legal obligations or to protect our legitimate interests (or rights of third parties).
How Does A Company Responsible to Protect Your Personal Information?
The company has taken steps to ensure the security of your personal data. The Company has implemented policies, procedures and internal controls to protect your personal information. We restrict access to personal information to employees, workers, agents and contractors who are required to perform their duties. You can find more information about these steps in our Data Protection Delegate: firstname.lastname@example.org
We need third parties to share your personal data with us so that appropriate technical and organizational security measures are used to protect your personal information. They must also treat your information confidentially and in accordance with applicable data protection laws. They are only allowed to use your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our written instructions.
The company also has procedures in place to deal with potential data security breaches. We will notify the Office of the Information Commissioner or any relevant supervisor or regulatory authority of any alleged breach, as required by law.
How Much Long Company Keep Your Personal Information In Protection?
If your job application is rejected, the company will keep your personal data for six months. However, this period is subject to the following: they are related to a possible legal claim in a court or county court, the company will maintain them for six months. The Company will retain your personal data for future employment opportunities for up to one year after you have given your consent if you can withdraw your consent first.
If you are successful in applying for your job, your personal information will be kept for the duration of your employment. This is in accordance with the Privacy Notice for Workers, Contractors and Employees.
We will securely delete and permanently delete any personal data that does not need to be retained. The third party will be asked to do the same.
We may keep your personal data anonymous in certain circumstances to eliminate the possibility of your identification. We can keep this information safe for a long time in these cases.
Your Rights to Your Personal Information:
You have many rights as a data subject. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data: This is commonly known as requesting access to the data subject. This allows you to request a copy of your personal information and confirm that it is being prosecuted.
- Personal Information Correction Request: This allows you to correct any inaccurate or incomplete information we have about you.
- Request to delete or delete your personal data: This allows you to request that we delete or delete your personal data from our system if there is no compelling reason to continue processing it, e.g. For example, it is no longer related to the original purpose for which it was submitted.
- You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data: this allows you to request that we suspend the processing of your personal data, for example if you If there is any doubt about the truth, we will confirm it.
- You may object to the processing of your personal data: this allows you not to process your personal data if we are processing it in the company's legitimate interests and on legal grounds. If you have any objections to using this reason,
- Data Portability - This allows you to request that your personal data be moved elsewhere for reuse across multiple services.
Contact our Data Protection Office if you wish to exercise any rights. To verify your identity, verify your rights to access personal information, and exercise your other rights, we may ask you for specific information. This is a security measure that ensures that your personal information is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to it
You may withdraw your consent at any time if you have agreed to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose. However, it will not affect the legal status or legitimacy of any processing that was based on your consent prior to its return. Contact our Data Protection Officer if you would like to withdraw your consent.
We will not process your personal data for the purposes for which you initially gave your consent when we receive notification of your return.
If you believe the company is not protecting your data protection rights, you can file a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office at any time. The ICO is the UK's oversight authority for data protection matters.
Transfer of Personal Information outside the European Economic Area:
The Company will not transfer your personal data to countries that are not part of the European Economic Area.
Automated decision-making occurs when an electronic system uses personal information to make decisions for you without human intervention.
We do not expect decisions about you to be based on fully automated decision making.
Changes To This Privacy Notice.
The Company may update or change this Privacy Notice at any time. When we make important updates or edits, we'll send you new privacy notices. You may also be notified of other processing of your personal data.
Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you have questions about the Privacy Notice or how we treat your personal data.